Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Got a Lot of Jokes & Stories from my past sights.......
After reading that all..., a doubt came to my mind...,
IS IT JOKE..? 
You have to clear my doubt....
If you have time to pass......

  Click on a category below to read some jokes & Stories.  
->& one thing- you have to select your favorite jokes and comment me the numbers(Eg T1, M1) of that jokes.
->You can also include some bad jokes which have to be removed from this blog.
->Sent me your collection of jokes to publish here <samsloto@gmail.com> .

 Warning: U may find out some vulgar jokes here..... I am asking a big sorry for that...
                    Because I know some people very interested to use vulgar jokes in their daily life....... 

    ........Have a Nice Day...... 



(For all)
  
(For all)
(For all)

3 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed Fotnight Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our website.
    Keep up the good writing.

    Also visit my web page here it is free Robux Generator

    ReplyDelete